The house of god

I think you mean Mark, not Derek (mr. frederickson). No worries. :blush:

1 Like

That’s why I like to stick with members user names, less confusion for me :laughing: Besides, I like the user names folk have chosen and figuring out the meaning behind them :blush: Was the TV show Outlander any good?

yes Outlander is a great series.
Here is me living the dream out in Christmas tree land with the in laws my stool in use.

Comment from a 70 year old that he has a stool linke mine, I have truly arrived.

1 Like

@mrfrederickson all you need sitting next to that tree, is a white beard and a red suit and hat. That stool seems to work really well Mark.
Yes Outlander is one of the best series I’ve ever seen. Well worth viewing.
I suppose I call myself Outlander because I’m an American in a UK based site?
Actually an ex-patriot Scot. I came to America at 6 years old.
But, we are ALL brothers and sisters in this thing of ours. No matter what corner of the world.
by the way Mark, you are too slim trim and handsome to be Santa.

1 Like

So true stroke doesn’t care about gender no r race nor location , I called myself mrfredricson after the character in the Pixar film Up as at the time I had a quad stick, feel better about myself now so mark is my name

2 Likes

Wow! What an achievement! I am glad when there’s rails to help. I find it daunting when there are none. Well done and like my mum used to say now you’ve done it once you can do it all the time ! Love Suzywong x

1 Like

Thanks Suzy,

I will explore another route which is longer but flat so next week will give me an opportunity to try and enter the church from the side entrance.

1 Like