Rugby World Cup and Cricket World Cup

Yeh I would think so. Few daft dismissals in there. Brook and Morden.
When you can get 200 in 20 overs these days, 300 in 50 overs might not be enough at times

1 Like

As soon as root wentā€¦

Not looking good. Bloomin NZ!!!

:cricket_bat_and_ball: :england: :roll_eyes: :astonished:

:polar_bear: :wink:

I mean seriously @Nigelglos ???

My blood pressure is not being helped by our boys today!!!

JP has just messaged me on his way to Brum that "the great tendulkar himslef saidā€¦ 300 min in these conditions for ENGā€™ early onā€¦

OMG Iā€™m annoyed!!! we should not be collapsing like that.

K

That is a hammering. NZ could have been on for 400 today.

But of a wake up call for England

1 Like

bloomin heck just realised we have no fans allowed tonight as a couple of idiots threw some stuff at players in the final :rage: :rage: :rage:

I had forgotten b****y brain fog

But letā€™s just win please!!!

COYI

:hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick:

1 Like

Thanks to the GPBITS for that :polar_bear: :wink:

Record breaking European run it turns out.
Suspect might be a touch easier now than European and uefa cups from the past but still very very impressive

1 Like

@Nigelglos

Darts?! Snooker?

Confident about preston?

Weā€™re not telivised and iā€™m not going annoyingā€¦

K :polar_bear: :wink: :hammer_and_pick:

We used to play a bit of darts at work when we went out for a few beers. I wasnā€™t very good. One of the blokes must be over 6ā€™6. By the time he stretched his enormously long arms and big hands, he was throwing half the distance I was. Itā€™s an ok watch but

Used to play more pool than snooker. Donā€™t like watching or playing the version with the huge pockets. Doesnā€™t seem as skillful as the 15 ball UK pool.

This afternoon, probably stick soccer Saturday on and be glued to the phone for updates. May be England rugby later but not too sure. Might go for a couple of quid on palace to beat forest and watch that,as soon as you put anything in the result, game seems to matter then.

Whatā€™s your choice ?

Just finished watching those north londoners get out of troubleā€¦ watching a bit of wales now and F1

I love my darts and used to be quite good! at 6ā€™2" Iā€™m not bad :wink: :polar_bear:

so will watch that later. rugby later of course.

I agree re snooker - used to enjoy watching it more than I do nowā€¦

Will now have to keep an eye on the superblues too!!

oh and palace later

what you thinking Ā£2 on palace 2-1? who to score first?!? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

All of course depending on when I have to go get JP from the hospital!!

K

:dart: :dart:

Nice set up :grin:

If you are Luton, whole half against ten men and you still lose, you got to be thinking championship next year. In fairness, pretty impressive to ever get there in the first place.

I normally like to go for doubles or more in bets. Give or take a few quid either way, I have been playing the same Ā£8 on bet 365 for weeks now. One leg often lets me down so canā€™t get lots higher and 3 out of 4 legs, just keep breaking even.

Fiver for on today

I was thinking of palace with one of tomorrowā€™s games but all of them look to be a very hard call ?

fair enough!! Iā€™ve got two screens and an ipad I can use to watch multiple things at onceā€¦ but I canā€™t even look at one screen for more than 10mins really so I listen and then watch the good bits when JP tells me or I hear the commentary ha ha ha

I have a friend who does similar stuff to you!

although southhampton hmmmmmm I don;t like em and they are ****

I donā€™t gamble myself but like to know what interest people have so I can hope for them.

When I did gamble it was more blackjack and I lost lost lost ha ha

K

:roll_eyes: :wink: :rofl: :polar_bear:

cheers - blade 6 triple carbon winmau competition board and I throw 24g winmau valhallas

plus i pad for scoring proper back thing and lights / surround etc. if you look very closely you can see a snow leopard and a polar bear on the surround :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and the ipad for scoring and that sign says:

ps pakistan were a bit rubbish yesterday but were obviously going to win ha ah

1 Like

Villa away at wolves? They are flying and got a good chance? or aberdeen???

Other premiership games a bit tricky I agree - I thnk west ham v newc 2-2

:wink: :polar_bear:

bloomin forgot to do my fantasy team yesterday too

Gotta be happy with the first half @Nigelglos :wink: :polar_bear:

Just at the moment, 8 points clear in 2nd but that second Preston goalā€¦Can we nick another or hold out

1 Like

4-2 nice good for your lot

K :wink: :polar_bear:

One of the Dutch guys was at Worcestershire towards the end of the year, van beek, quite fancied him to get a few runs but no one could stay with him.

Indian v the Aussies tomorrow should be decent

1 Like

Yeh very good. Sounds like we could have scored loads in the first half. Couple of decent goals.

If this form carries (realistically it canā€™t) but we would be in for 100 points and a 100 goals and might still be behind Leicester!

1 Like

:wink: :polar_bear:

1 Like