Our New Funnies Thread

:dizzy_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Old Butch

Fred was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young ‘pullets,’ and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.

He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced.

This took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing.

Now, he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.

Fred’s favourite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this morning he noticed old Butch’s bell hadn’t rung at all!

When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.

To Fred’s amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn’t ring.

He’d sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

Fred was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the Brisbane City Show and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the “No Bell Piece Prize,” but they also awarded him the “Pulletsurprise” as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making. Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the unsuspecting populace and screwing them when they weren’t paying attention.

Vote carefully this coming election, the bells are not always audible.

3 Likes

**W hat do you call a rooster staring at a pile of lettuce?

A chicken sees a salad.**

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1720345412534

2 Likes

Here was me thinking he was some new mp just voted in :crazy_face:
That took me more than a couple attempts to get :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s how it starts, next thing you know, it’s wearing your clothes, drinking your beer and sleeping in your bed.

2 Likes

Now if were to post that on whatsapp to my daughter, the next thing I’d see is her phone fly out the window as she comes thundering down the stair like a herd of elephants running away from it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmmm :thinking: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

@EmeraldEyes
My kid would be fighting yours to get down the fastest. It’s only a spider, they do good stuff. I have a resident Spencer Spider here he eats all the yummys that live here. :spider: :spider: :spider_web: :spider_web:

1 Like

Oh heck they’ve only just started and they need help already! :thinking:

2 Likes

My husband and I went through the McDonald’s driveway window and I gave the cashier a £5 note
Our total was £4.25, so I also handed her 25p
She said, ‘you gave me too much money.’
I said, ‘Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a pound back.’
She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request.
I did so, and he handed me back the 25p, and said ‘We’re sorry but we don’t do that kind of thing.’
The cashier then proceeded to give me back 75p in change.
Do not confuse the people at MacD’s.
We had to have the garage door repaired.
The repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a ‘large’ enough motor on the opener.
I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower.
He shook his head and said, ‘You need a 1/4 horsepower.’
I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4 and he said, ‘NOOO, it’s not. Four is larger than two.’
We haven’t used that repairman since…
I live in a semi rural area.
We recently had a new neighbor call the local city council office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road.
The reason: ‘Too many deers are being hit by cars out here! I don’t think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.’
My daughter went to a Mexican fast food and ordered a taco.
She asked the person behind the counter for ‘minimal lettuce.’
He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked,
‘Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?’
To which I replied, ‘If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?’
He smiled knowingly and nodded, ‘That’s why we ask.’
The pedestrian light on the corner beeps when it’s safe to cross the street.
I was crossing with an ‘intellectually challenged’ co-worker of mine.
She asked if I knew what the beeper was for.
I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red.
Appalled, she responded, ‘what on earth are blind people doing driving?!’
She is a government employee…
When my wife and I arrived at a car dealership to pick up our car after a
service, we were told the keys had been locked in it.
We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver’s side door.
As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.
‘Hey,’ I announced to the technician, ‘its open!’
His reply, ‘I know. I already did that side.’
STAY ALERT!
They walk among us, they breed, and they vote……

3 Likes

I’d like to keep a spiider or two, alas my daughter still lives at home :slightly_smiling_face: Even my hubby is quite happy to leave them to me to catch in a glass and put them outside :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes