Our New Funnies Thread

Thats what my mum used to say if we complained about our dinner…take it or leave it. There will be nothing else :grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I boiled 1 liter of distilled water and added 2 parts white vinegar, 1 part baking soda, two cups of Coca-Cola, a dishwasher tablet, and half a lemon. I swirled it for 3 minutes and placed the solution in the pan, leaving it for 45 minutes. Then, I added a little chlorine into the mixture, brushed it with the other half of the lemon, and left the solution for 25 more minutes. After that, I placed it in the dishwasher for 34 minutes with muriatic acid. I rinsed it, but it still looked exactly the same, so I went and bought a new one.

3 Likes

That's Life by Mike Twohy for Mar 23, 2018 | Life comics, Cartoon jokes ...

3 Likes

"So I had to run out the house for a quick minute, so I asked my niece to babysit Baby Ava. A few minutes later I received a text saying that J’Ann wanted to make a sandwich but didn’t want to let baby Ava out of her sight. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Lord send help this was her solution πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like really πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ creativity at its finest."

2 Likes

:rofl: :crazy_face: :dizzy_face: :pleading_face: :flushed: :astonished:

3 Likes

@Bobbi

2 Likes

@HHilary

I really must get back in the kitchen. Think of me as a slow cooker. Dinner will be served, not quite sure how long before it will be ready though. Probably today, at the worst could be tomorrow.

4 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1719845330783

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

30+ Funny Comics By Jim Benton | Bored Panda

3 Likes