At the gym 😳

I haven’t had a good morning I’m 20 months post stroke been going to the gym once a week for the last year … I fell off the rowing machine this morning ! I couldn’t get up off the floor . I felt so vunerablr sprawled on the floor :disappointed: Then2 hunky young men came to help me :joy:always a silver lining haha im ok just bruised again

4 Likes

@christine2 at least you were helped up. get back on that horse and go to the again

2 Likes

@christine2 hope you didn’t hurt yourself. A nice silver lining though :grin:

Hope it doesn’t put you off trying again xx

3 Likes

Christine: Is once a week at the gym enough? Hope you are also doing homework. I and a friend of mine workout for an hour and a half to two hours a day. I am lucky to have weights and other equipment at home. My therapists told me that one to two hours a day is very important for recovery. Sorry that you fell. Hang in there and keep working.

2 Likes

Wow…you must have some power in your legs to catapult yourself off the rowing machine :wink:
You sure it wasn’t just to get the attention of a few hunky men :laughing:

Glad you’re ok though :smile: I managed to trip over a balance board at the end of a weights class once, only trouble was, the hunky young trainer who picked me up reminded too much of my own son :confounded: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hugs and becare okay

2 Likes

Hunky? Young? I need to change my gym!

1 Like