Zoom sessions over the Christmas and New Year period 2023 have now ended

:heart:
I hope to offer a few random Zoom sessions over the Christmas and New Year period.

The sessions will be open to all, at times announced here, just turn up.

They will be relaxed affairs, come along and chill, this is, after all, the season of chill.

I’ll be pleased to meet up, pinch one of Santa’s mince pies and talk more twaddle.

I hope you enjoyed the holiday zooms

keep on keepin’ on
:heart: :partying_face: :+1:

1 Like

One of these days I’m going to meet you Bobbi, but it looks like I’ve missed this evening’s session, because I was busy cooking dinner :roll_eyes: :blush:
Not that I’ll say much as Simon will tell you, but I really want to put real life faces to the folk I meet on here, and I value your posts and outlook on life :smile:

2 Likes

@EmeraldEyes

You are very welcome to any Zog session,
there is no requirement to say or do anything.
You can simply turn up and observe the goings on.
Meetings vary from time to time, taking on the character of those participating.
They are informal affairs. If there are rules it is simply to behave as you would on the forum.
The main rule is to enjoy the experience.

I’m looking forward to meeting up virtually face to face.
I’m also prepared to have a one to one if that would make you feel more comfortable for a start. Just PM me to set something up, otherwise turn up when you feel ready.

So far I have managed to curb my carnivorous tendencies and haven’t bit any zoomers yet. I just hope I won’t be a disappointment in real life.

keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

No, I don’t think you will disappoint, I think you will be just as you are, just as I’ve perceived :smile: :wink:

1 Like