Friday evening at 7.00 pm

Link to join the Zoom Meeting on the above day & time:

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74265163394?pwd=bwaHpU2fiyuVWAhu3kjcRmY9ayewFH.1

Meeting ID: 742 6516 3394
Pass code: zoglogin

keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

I still remember, have daughters ipad charged and at the ready. It’s just a bit of an education to log in and get it up every time. But I’ve got my human instruction manuals to call on if need be :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It will be good to meet up.

keep on keepin’ on

2 Likes

Great to see everyone and out a face to the name @EmeraldEyes . Will take a look at the message stick thing s again. We did have a laugh tonight, that in itself is such great therapy :+1:

3 Likes

Hi Phil, I took advantage of the break in zoom, to go and eat as dinner was almost ready. When my blood sugar drops it’s swift and I was starving :blush:

This seems to be the updated version of the massage hook I’ve got. In fact, mine actually splits into two in the middle, can’t actually find that one anymore on Amazon.

Anyway, it was good to see you all, always good to put a name to face…so you feel less like you’re talking to yourself on here :rofl: Not that I do much talking on zoom as the words don’t always want to come out, a bit like having a glitchy speaker :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for your contribution @EmeraldEyes it is much appreciated.
I’m glad you enjoyed the session @EssexPhil
I feel we all got something from that meet up.

Take care all of you.

keep on keepin’ on

2 Likes

I’m running an experimental session and will welcome any who would like to try a few minutes of video conferencing, similar to zoom

Bobbi is inviting you to an experimental meeting.

right now for a few minutes

Click the blue Jitsi Meet link below and follow on screen instructions to join:

closed right now

1 Like