Your favorite Pet

Or Your favorite PETS:
This is Toby. He is a Canaan. The official dog of Israel. He came with a passport from Egypt. He and his twin were miss-treated junk yard dogs and we got him from a dog
rescue center here in New Jersey USA… He is getting up there in age…9 years.
He always knows when my symptoms are bad and he comes to me for a cuddle.
Cheers, Derek

9 Likes

These are Beryl the Barrel on the left and Tyger Three Fang Ninja Cat on the right aka Twigglet

Beryl is about 18 - a rescue. Tiger we think about 12. He adopted us as a stray because he could gain access to food and somewhere out of the rain - took us a year to see him before he left the premises on any movement in the house. When he finally trusted us enough to allow us to take him to the vet he had to have a cracked tooth removed x-ray showed he’d had a broken leg and some point history that hadn’t been set - so he’s a lucky boy

5 Likes

Beautiful Cats and gorgeous color. I see they like to use the remote to watch their favorite shows.
Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I used to have a black & white cat called Mog (taken from the childrens tv programme Meg & Mog). He passed a long time ago now & not had any pets since. We do have some ducks who visit each year for a few weeks though & a pheasant who pops by daily.

2 Likes

@Mrs5K I love ducks, especially Mallards. We also get pheasants, wild turkeys, and red tailed hawks…the occasional owl.

We’ve had an owl visiting a lot recently. He’s very noisy during the night but lovely to hear it. Sounds like you have lots of wildlife there - love to see it all.

My wonderful rescue Darwin a Wocca . Welsh cocker spaniel

3 Likes

@Mrs5K We also get black bears and lots of Deer.

@chris67 What a lovely Spaniel !

1 Like

Pocholo my Spanish horse

My Siamese cats Fitz, Nyx and Bella
I also have Finn the German Shepherd but for the life of me I can’t find his photos on the PC. I don’t have a favourite

6 Likes

I am glad your dog gives you comfort.

Take good care. :heart:

Both cats are exactly the same color. They look like twins.

I had an orange and white cat when I was growing up. He died of feline leukemia at 12 or 13 years-old.

1 Like

Wow that’s got to be noisy noisy noisy - the Siamese

We had one called Fish the Weird rip

5 Likes

It’s like being asked which is your favourite child, isn’t it?:see_no_evil::rofl:

3 Likes

Wow…all I can say is…Wow!

1 Like

I’ve had dogs all my life and so hate to lose them. They are family.

2 Likes

I bet that’s a ‘hoot’…

2 Likes

Whoooo do you mean? :rofl:

1 Like

That made me chuckle @Craftchick :grin::grin::grin::grin:

This is my Toby, he snuggles up close to me when I’m not well and is my best friend.

5 Likes

So we both have a Toby and they both care about us…wonderful.

2 Likes