Your Face

He has actually done a ‘trail’ that is also in other parts of London and has agreed a deal to save some of his work but not all which is a shame K :polar_bear: :wink:

3 Likes

As I’ve said I don’t paint but I do pot
This is one of my creations, my very first mug!

5 Likes

Ah very nice so is that what you do ?
I can see these mugs taking off :thinking::+1:

5 Likes

How lovely. It looks great. This is my first & only attempt at pottery.

Did make use of it though. :grin:

5 Likes

I was recently sketched by a group of artists and so can share my multiple faces.

6 Likes

Lovely artwork, but more faces please. Rups, you handsome devil.

4 Likes

Nah just a part time amateur :grin:

For a first attempt, that’s pretty good :heart:

2 Likes

I can’t draw much … but “paint” through embroidery … this work is quite large and is cross stitched … been doing hardanger and cross stitch for many years but arthritis stopped me doing my favourite hobby and haven’t been able to do any for a couple years now

8 Likes

Ok feeling brave so here is a pic of me taking a pic of me ha ha …I am 79 and this was taken sometime earlier this year or end of last one …

9 Likes

@Ismeval that’s great cross stitch work. Very talented.

A great picture of you too xx

3 Likes

@Ismeval Great art and a Mona Lisa Smile!

3 Likes

I need a cup or four like that! I would say that is potting, design, painting, glazing and firing. Humility is sweet, but I will brag for you. You are talented.

4 Likes

Hi outlander how I wish I could be talented like you. Would love to share a pic but don’t know how. Could you let me know regards Suzywong x

4 Likes

@Suzywong

Try this to post an image in the forum:
Look in the text box for the icon circled in red. Press that to select an image off your device.
7a7e84e4ef92b8a6d1c8e390cb1689145c75500b

That should work but if you are still having problems just shout out.

1 Like

Thanks Bobbi I’ll give that a go . Oh while I’m here inn enjoying your blog. There’s so many hints I resonate with . Love sue x

2 Likes

I meant things not hints x

2 Likes

@Suzywong

Good luck with posting your picture and you can always shout out if you can’t get it to work.

I’m glad to hear someone enjoys my blogs. Thanks for the comment, it is encouraging.
(There should be another one out in a day or two.)

Keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

@Suzywong Thanks Much and Bobbi has the image posting right. Good luck.

Awww thank you @DeAnn :flamingo::flamingo::flamingo:

2 Likes