Xmas message

Hi everyone. For a change no moans about my post stroke life. I just wanted to thank all of you for your much needed support throughout the year . It has been a godsend to me. I want to wish you all the merriest Xmas and hope you all enjoy your day wx your friends and families and to all you wonderful carers a huge thank you! We couldn’t do it without you! Happy, happy Xmas love Suzywong xx

9 Likes

And You too @Suzywong :slight_smile:

Have a great festive.
I hope 24 turns out to be a good year for you
Ciao
Simon

2 Likes

Thanks Simon and I also hope 24 is a better year. Raise a glass laterxx

2 Likes

Many thanks for the good wishes, Suzy.
I hope you have a very merry day and that your new year brings lots of good stuff.

:clinking_glasses: :heart: :snowflake:

keep on keepin’ on
:champagne: :partying_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Hi Bobbi thanks for your good wishes and I intend to keep on keeping on. Xxx

3 Likes

Thanks for being there when we need to talk or chat and laugh.
Thanks for being my extended family everyone!

Take care, enjoy your Christmas and have a wonderful New Year everyone ! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas @Suzywong hope you enjoy your day & thank you for your support this year too.

@Bert thank you to you too. Everyone here os what makes this forum a great place to be.

Merry Christmas :gift::gift::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

need someone to talk to feel so low and depressed

2 Likes

Hi tricia thanks for reaching out. I’ve had bad days when I’ve thought can things get any worse but luckily for me I have a lovely family who I want and need to get better for. I’m totally happy to talk and try to help if I can. Looking forward to hearing from you love Suzywong

4 Likes

Thanks Bert it’s not an easy journey we are on but it does help being able to share both the highs and lows. Merry Xmas love suzywong

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind wishes Mrs 5k . Looking forward to tomorrow the most as my lovely young granddaughters are coming for the day and it will be pure chaos! Xx

3 Likes

That sounds lovely. Enjoy every minute of the chaos :gift::gift::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I intend to after being in hospital wx my stroke last Xmas season x

2 Likes

trying to get into the the stroke meeting but its not working

1 Like

cant get into simons stroke zoom

1 Like

I havnt tried but talk to Simon he’s brilliant and will know how you can access the zoom meetings . I’m afraid I’m a bit of a technophobe , sorry

1 Like

i knowe howe to do it but no one was there

1 Like

@CommunityAdmin are you aware that every time you edit a post to categorise it everybody who’s watching it gets a notification and that because the view edits is now turned off it just sits there spinning because it can’t display the edit that you’ve made?

Would you like me to raise a support ticket or is this enough? I would have messaged you but youve turned that off too