Who else see’s it?

3 Likes

I know only because I’ve seen it before :grinning:

1 Like

Could it be a a walking stick?

2 Likes

I only know as you told me to take a closer look.

2 Likes

Nope no idea :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Yep but only if I cross my eyes, feels like week one again when I do that though :grimacing:

3 Likes

I just see a bird @Jordan, but I am bird-brained.

2 Likes

The first time I saw this it took me a while to work it all out. I can see it straight away now.

2 Likes

Crumbs, that’s more than good!

2 Likes

@Jordan not good with these all I see is a bird

2 Likes

Got it - but it took a while !

2 Likes

I finally got it! But it took me a while too.!

2 Likes

I too was having the same problem of seeing it too so for those still not SEEING IT
another 2 clues . Ready >>

1. s he has the right idea … just not quote there

2. This drawing might help
    IMG_0565

1 Like

Ah i’ve finally got it.

3 Likes

I think I watch too much old British telly… I thought you all did call these birds.

1 Like

@Jordan wowser finally got it

1 Like

Thinking about things looking like something else…

1 Like

so for those still wreaking their brains as to
Who else see’s it

It’s a lady painted & wearing an outfit that resembles a McCaw parrot ., if you look closely at the part resembling a beak that is in fact the lady’s arm which is wrapped around the top part of her head … & if you look closely @ the face you will see which parts have been painted . She’s sitting on her bum with one leg up again her breast the other leg is straight out representing a tail feather ., :+1:t6:

1 Like

LOL. That may be true, actually. I think VanGogh and Monet just had blurry vision, but I certainly enjoy their works.

1 Like

Still can’t see it. I just see a parrot. I feel I should add "It’s passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! It’s expired and gone to meet it’s Maker! This is a late parrot."But, of course in my vision, this parrot is very much present.

3 Likes