What's happened to the forum

Is anyone having trouble withe the forum ??

When I logged in yesterday the forum now has a black background :flushed: and the text is mainly white with some text is blue !!

I don’t know if I’ve touched something accidentally or there is a problem :thinking:

I’m not very technically minded and really don’t know what to do, I’d be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Regards Sue

1 Like

Hi Sue,

I had an error when I tried to process a new user request last night but my background, text etc are the same as they were. I have black text on a white background.

Not sure what device you are using but if you ho into your settings - profile pic, icon looks like person, then interface mine shows light / dark mode. Maybe something there has changed. I had to scroll across to get interface option as I’m on my phone.

@CommunityAdmin do you have any other suggestions?

Best wishes

Ann x

1 Like

Mine is fine, try this Susan.

Click your pic (S) in top right corner
Click on the person image at bottom of drop down menu.
Select Preferences from menu.
Select Interface, shown below
And in Theme you can switch from dark to light mode

3 Likes

Thanks for that. All sorted and back to normal :+1:

Regards Sue

3 Likes

Thanks Ann, all sorted :clap: :clap:.

Regards Sue

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for bringing the issue with the light/dark mode to our attention. We’re aware of the bug and are working closely with our development team to resolve it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, a big shoutout to @EmeraldEyes for their helpful workaround! If you’re experiencing difficulties with the mode settings, please follow the steps outlined by EmeraldEyes in your ‘preferences’ – this should offer a temporary fix.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we iron out these technical hiccups. Rest assured, we’re on it and hope to have everything running smoothly very soon.

2 Likes