What aStar

This man is truly inspirational

2 Likes

Who would that be, Minnie?

Sorry, I thought I’d added a picture, but try as I might, it refuses to be added.
Andy Ibbott, stroke survivor, completed the London Marathon. The man is truly inspirational.
He has a page on Facebook.

3 Likes

1 Like

Brilliant. Thanks Rups. You succeeded where I failed. I’d struggle with a mile, let alone 26!

2 Likes

Ahhhh!!
Now I see the pic im reminded that yesterday I went looking for one to post and then clicked on something that looked interesting and then on something else and then on something else and after 20 minutes couldn’t remember what I had started to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still can’t add it. Might be something to do with the settings. I have had problems with this site before.

@MinnieB
1st qn: Are you using the desktop or the mobile app - not because they work differently but because they put things in different places. The screenshots below are from a mobile app

Second are you trying to post a picture

or are you trying to post a link to a picture?

Third what symptoms do you see? Do you get an error message? can you preview your post

if so what do you see

1 Like

When I transfer pictures from another webpage or from my desktop to the forum, I usually just drag and drop it into the message box and it uploads.

2 Likes

I’m on a mobile app. I click on the picture box at the bottom and my gallery pictures appear. I tick the required picture. A little box at the bottom of my screen says “allow”. I click on it and…nothing!

3 Likes

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: that’s how much I love that tip :grin:

:confounded: :confounded: :confounded: :confounded: And this is how exasperated I am with myself right now because of all the time I’ve wasted going all round the houses copy and pasting or using the snipping too when I could have just been using drag and drop like I used to do :confounded: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Are you accessing the forum through web browser or

How to install the Discourse Hub app

How to guess from not seeing the messages first hand you need to authorise access to your gallery by the web browser or app that you’re using

I’m happy to jump online via video sometime and talk you through it…

@EmeraldEyes @Rups that works fine if you’re on something with a mouse or equivalent but not if you’re on a mobile…

2 Likes