Weekend comfort

Morning all ,really sunny Southend day today ,and apparently is going to stay over the weekend ,all my seeds in the garden are growing really well so going to take them to the allotment Sunday and put them in ...hope your all feeling positive the weather helps us ,have a loverly day everyone pippy x

Hi Pippy you have got a nice positive way about you I like the weather tobe warm but if it gets too hot it doesnt suit my head and I have t sit in frontof the fan and not move. But you are riight the garden is at its best everything is growing we have got lettuces carrots and lots of tomatoes. It is a lovely time of the year and we must keep smiling. Best wishes to you all. Norma.

No Norma I try to stay as positive as I can in the first few weeks I was a mess but slowly with a positive outlook it's helping me ,and I love the garden and watching all the new seedlings growing and the wildlife ,I feel lucky to be alive and not take a single thing for granted so enjoying the sunshine makes me feel good ....you have lots of seeds well done ,I'm growing sunflowers ,lettuce, chilli's,beetroot ,tomatoes and cucamelon,wish you a happy sunny bank holiday ...pippy ...

Thanks Pippy I hope you enjoy your bank holiday as well. I know we have got a lot to be thankful for so as Colin says keep smiling it does a lot of good. Norma.

Thankyou Norma,yes I agree keep smiling it does help the brain,I've had a wonderful day I walked to the cricket pitch this morning with my grandaughter to watch her play football ,then this afternoon I went to my youngest son's we sat in the garden and ate lol was a loverly afternoon ,so a busy day ready for my bath and chillax...hope you have had a good day ...pippy ...

We went to my sisters that was nice to see her. We also go to a country lane and have got a tame robin who we feed he is sometimes on the top of a fence waiting for us to arrive. There are a lot of other birds that come now to be fed it is lovely and a squirrel or two. I adore wildlife we feed the birds in the garden the only trouble is pigeons we have to be careful as we have had as many as 8 at a time.Norma. Best wishes 

Hi that sounds loverly ,I love the outside ,clearly that robin has got to know you and waits for you to feed them ....so loverly ...we live near woods so get some wildlife in too ,we have a lil water feature and discovered we have a family of newts ...and a cheeky squirrel that comes into the garden each day and comes right down to the back door for his peanuts ...I'm so glad your enjoying the birds and outside ,I know how much I enjoy it too ...pippy ...

Good afternoon what a lovely postive Post enjoy the rest of the day 

we have got a pool with newts and frogs no fish we used to have a lot of fish but it got too crowded so we took them to a garden centre with a big lake and they think they have gonr on their holiday .I miss the fish but the pool stays a lot cleaner.So nice to exchange notes with you Norma.Young 81 year old.

Bet the fishes love it ,our little water feature is only about 2 inches deep with a small fountain ,but they are happy in there so can't clean it out yet ....great chatting with you ..pippy ...

Hi hope your having a great weekend...I've just potted up all my seedlings into bigger pots ,and watched a very busy spider spinning a week ,it's amazing ,not that I like spiders but it fasinated me ...pippy