Visual field and attention exercises

I was recommended
Visual Attention lite on android and Apple just boughtit fo£9.99
I can now try to improve my visual field by exercising the brain on the left side.

The lite version is free for all to try s look in the App Store or google store to see if it is something worth a go.
It makes me tired after usin it so don’t do too much the full version has more complicated features but marks improvements.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info @mrfrederickson

I will give it a go!!

K :polar_bear: :wink:

I am definitely following this thread and looking into this! Any help I can get with the eyes is very welcome!

1 Like

Thanks for that, will definitely take a look.

1 Like

Thank you @mrfrederickson i will have a look at the app.

1 Like

Try the lite free version first

I found adding more levels and complexity made me tired so the visual stimulation obviously made the brain feel exhausted.

1 Like

Thankyou for posting this I will definitely give it a go, I already do the closing of one eye and tracking the cars as you suggested, made my tummy do flips, something to do with balance I guess

2 Likes

Hi sorry for you feeling sick but it is actually a good thing as the broken part of your brain is being made to work it will lessen with time.

2 Likes

Yes I’m sure your right I had similar feeling coming home from the hospital, but I think it’s a good thing I I feel it’s the brain moving to the next level! It’s

1 Like

I find I’m tired when I’ve been doing emails etc.

1 Like

Definitely emails or any kind of multitasking are really taxing for my brain and make me feel tired

3 Likes

Yes so good news yes

You will any brain use will tire the brain out computer use. Concentration etc

A lot of people returning to driving duff fatigue and can complete the transition until the brain’s processing power improves

3 Likes

I’ve just tried the app the free one thought it was good especially for scanning techniques left to right. I have also used Nova vision which you can buy it’s a bit pricey about £200 for three months but it works to stimulate the blind area, they give you a report each month too. You can also do the short version for free on the website Thank you for sharing it really gives me and others hope best wishes

1 Like

Thanks for the share will try the free options first

I’m happy to share as I want us all to have a fair chance to use the tools available out there

2 Likes

Cannot seem
To get the demo test to run

1 Like

try the online vision test it’s very similar to program.

1 Like

I haven’t used this in a while it has a warning if you have seizures please read carefully before you do it

1 Like

This is the visual field test but the bought package is very similar 500 dots to be seen you hit a button on the keyboard when you see the lights. You complete it twice a day everyday for half an hour each time so one hour a day, it is quite hard going. But it does make you draw attention to the blind side

2 Likes