Two interesting findings

@JP1702 I miss my single malt so much. (Talisker or Cardhu). Been a year since I’ve had a wee dram.

Arctic Cod Liver oil capsules, Echinacea and vitamin C, D3, Eye vitamin Areds 2, Creatine, Grass-fed Beef Liver Capsules, Magnesium Glycinate.
The eye vitamins are to prevent Macular degeneration: it runs in my family.

2 Likes

Caol ila was my choice. Had 1 dram in 3yrs!

Which supplements are “eye ones”?

2 Likes

@SimonInEdinburgh Preservision Areds2

1 Like

Derek,

Ubiquinone : Definitions on the net come up short.
I think this video does an okay job - let me know of any you come across

Ciao, Roland

2 Likes

This one too on Ubiquinone ( ubiquinol )

1 Like

That’s another one I think I will well enough alone as a tablet form supplement. It sounded like a good one to start taking until I did some research versus my other medications.

So even though it “might” reduce blood pressure, it can decrease the blood thinning effects of my Clopidrogrel. It could be beneficial to my type2 diabetes taken in tandem with my Metformin. But then somewhere else it says for those taking a wide range of medications — including drugs for diabetes, blood thinners, and beta-blockers for high blood pressure — CoQ10 may need to be avoided. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

So I think I’ll just stick to my high protein diet to get my CoQ10 the natural way and hope that’s sufficient enough. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: Oh, and maybe just stock up on tonic water :wink:

2 Likes

I gave my mother Deer Antler Velvet extract (very expensive). Also, I had her on BioSuperFood (BSF) F3 (Micro Algae). I can say that both supplements aided in her remarkable physical recovery, I believe. They didn’t help her mind, though, unfortunately.

1 Like