Tiredness

Hi
All good stroke confirmed not tumour so discharge form clinic in coming weeks.

How are you doing?

Take care
Wattsy
x

2 Likes

Well thank crunchy for that! Can we celebrate now :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada: :balloon: :blush:

Who would have thought we’d want to celebrate having a stroke :smile:
I didn’t really want to consider the alternative of a brain tumour and having your skull opened up, but like yourself, it was on my mind…as worst case scenario. I’m so happy for you both, your wife must be so relieved too. Time to treat yourselves and have your own little celebration :people_hugging: :people_hugging:

It’s onwards and UPWARDS from now one :wink: :partying_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Pleased you now have a diagnosis and that it’s the lesser of 2 evils. I bet you are relieved now and can start to look forward to life again.

Really happy for you…if you can be happy someone has had a stroke.

I’m on a horrid fatigue day today but other than that I’m doing good.

Enjoy your evening xx

2 Likes

Hi
never heard that one before but i like it, will certainly have a little celebration,

You take care please and keep me posted as to your own progress, will be in touch on here to keep tabs on you.
Have a lovely weekend.
xx
Wattsy

1 Like

Hi
Sorry to hear you are on horrid fatigue day hope you have good day tomorrow to compensate.

Just a point of reference my severe fatigue was partially caused by inflammation and infection which steroids seemed to help clear up, might be worth mentioning this to your GP or stroke doctor mine only gave them to me as an after thought and it is quite common after a stroke.

Good luck, and talk soon
xx
Wattsy

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. My stroke was 2 1/2 years ago & fatigue has plagued me a lot since then but increased again following a TIA at end of last year. I’m reasonably sure it’s not an infection as I’ve had many many many blood tests recently. I am at Drs Monday so will have to mention it again.

Have a good weekend xx

2 Likes

Please do, I did not have any blood tests, he gave them to me just in case, cannot do any harm would have thought, pus they increase appetite so more fuel is taken in, got o be worth a go, infection could be anywhere not particularly in the head.
xx
Wattsy

1 Like