Thank you and goodbye

As some of you are aware, today is my last day at the Stroke Association. I just wanted to say thank you for the honour of working with and for you. My vision was to make the forum more accessible and to give the Stroke Association a better interface to engage with the community we are here to support. Though the work isn’t done yet I’m happy to see steps have been made in the right direction.

There have been challenges but it has proved to be one of the most rewarding jobs I’ve ever done. I leave you in @CommunityAdmin’s capables, and hopefully soon another who will help to continue the building and evolution of this community.

I wish you all the best, journey well, be kind to each other and celebrate what you have achieved together on and off this platform.

To use my favourite quote:

Clement :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you Clement for all you’ve done & I wish you all the very best in your new adventure. I hope you enjoy your new challenge.

Best wishes

Ann x

4 Likes

Thanks, Clement, for all you have done here at the Stroke Association, both on the forum and elsewhere.
All the best with your new ventures. it’s been great to have your support and help. You will be missed.

I’d like to add that this isn’t a popularity contest. Sometimes the hardest decisions are far reaching and do the greatest good.

Keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :grinning: :+1:

I’d set the fireworks off but I’m not sure which button to press.
I’ve struggled with this before.
Now is it this one?
Or that big red one over there?

Red wire blue wire?

How many pencils do I have to collect to get the bumper prize??
If I use too many will I have all my pencils taken away??

Who will answer my questions now?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Clement, it’s been an absolute privaledge to work with and learn from you, I hope our paths will cross again soon and wish you the very best on your new adventure. Thank you for all your hard work! :purple_heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

Diolch Clement a hwyl, we’ve all appreciated your support, I hope that your future plans unravel with intrigue and joy. :grinning:

2 Likes