Spring flowers from the garden

something to smile about, it’s getting warmer (even in the north)

What have you cut for the house?

The narcissus have a strong scent according to Lea

4 Likes

I love spring flowers. Haven’t got any cyt in the house as ours died off a bit back. We do have some lovely fields surrounding us at minute though (as long as you don’t have hayfever of course) :grin:

4 Likes

I dont know much about flowers but I really do like the vibrant and varied colours - it cheers me up.

2 Likes

I’ve got blazing fires dotted around my gardens but nothing cut as I have too many flowering house plants for anything more :laughing:

4 Likes

@Loshy love your garden. It is so colourful.

@EmeraldEyes loving your flowers too.

I think sprong flowers are some of the loveliest & happiest flowers.

3 Likes

Ohhh. I see lupins, anemones, creeping phlox, bearded tulips
Very nice
:smile:

3 Likes

Hi All --Thank you for your pictures of your beautiful spring blooms. I live in southern California. Here’re some of my spring flowers. The front bank is ice plant. I apologize for the large size–couldn’t figure out how to shrink the pictures. :upside_down_face: Jeanne

6 Likes

We must call ice plant something different. Looks like one of the 1000s of variety of dahlia.
Deffo very colourful blanket of what ever is the creeping ground cover

2 Likes

Wow Jeanne @axnr911 i love that. It is sooooo colourful. :heart::heart:

**in uk ice plant is a type of sedum, think it’s because succulent thick leaves are icy-silver , suitable for dry hot borders and banks but not hardy enough to withstand uk winters, or mesembryanthemum which we use as summer bedding. Orange daisy ? Arctotis, again one of use as summer bedding here

3 Likes

I love to see the spring bloom beautiful flowers everywhere.

1 Like