Reminder Thu 1pm Zoom Cafe https://bit.ly/StrokeThuCafes)

Hi
A reminder of this Thursday’s zoom cafe
https://bit.ly/StrokeThuCafes

You can bookmark them from this posts diary entry Thursday online ‘cafe’ (also Carers)

We just talk about what is interesting to folk, so last week we talked about Mr Bates and the Post office and we talked about depression and anxiety medication and walking and milestones and applying for benefits and more

PS If you want to join the mailing list cafe-join@logicalmodel.net

And if you want to join the WhatsApp then DM me
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry, all I managed to do was put my nose in 5 mins
I had just come back from a walk 500m and exhausted
oh well, can’t be in form all the time
ciao, Roland

3 Likes

I saw you arrive and leave and WhatsApp’d you to ask if you’re ok :slight_smile:

I’m glad you had a walk - that’s important :slight_smile:
I sympathise that you needed to have a snooze or some other recuperation - We’re there or have been there

Was it a walk where you introduced any elegance? I want to reply to your other post but I haven’t had the both the time & spoons at the same time to do it yet :slight_smile:

Simon

3 Likes

I’m as dead a a Dodo today…
the .5 km walk was a struggle
paraesthesia all day
too cold
off day
never mind
ciao
R

2 Likes

Yeah that’s really reduced my abilities as well

We’ve just been to majestic and I’m going to sit down with glass of red.
they had things out for tasting and one of the selections was a mere £5.99! Unfortunately Lea likes the whites that were all somewhat more expensive - It’s a small price to keep her happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Simon can I join the WhatsApp group please love suzywong

2 Likes

I’ve DMed you because you’ll have to give me your mobile number to join the group but yes you’re welcome too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Suzywong and @SimonInEdinburgh : Hooray!!!

1 Like

I recently lost my Google, which lost my What’s App. Could I get back on the list? I just noticed I don’t have it anymore.

1 Like

When I look I see you still listed on :iphone: (31…91

Do you need to download the app again?

2 Likes

Thank you. That was all it took.

1 Like

@Suzywong
Got it Susie Do you want to delete that message or at least edit out your phone now