Ready Steady Cook

My friend Nick came round with a mystery bag of ingredients and I cooked… 2hr time limit but I didn’t care about that I’ve had a few strokes ha ha but I still did it just.

Ready

Kale, mange tout, corn, a mushroom, spring onions, asparagus, chicken thigh fillets, diced chicken breast, brocolli

Steady @Moonie66

Cook

An asian style stir-fry with the breast, honey and mustard grilled thigh, steam rest of veg and a bit of rice (allowed store cupboard and sauces etc), corn par boiled and grilled

K :wink: :polar_bear:

6 Likes

Well done it looks like you did a great job there, I find cooking tricky, multitasking different timing etc .you have inspired me, best wishes

4 Likes

Honestly that was the hardest bit!! I did the prep slowly bit a a time over an hour then a bit more preheating par boiling etc then did the 20-25 mins cooking in one intense effort that knackered me but seemed to just about work and I only forgot to add some peas to the rice!!

Thanks @Elle1 I was quite proud!

K :polar_bear: :wink:

4 Likes

Brilliant, could I book a table please :grinning:. Very inspiring.

Regards Sue

5 Likes

Yes you should be proud best wishes

4 Likes

Only one mushroom?

4 Likes

@KGB Yum Yum!!! We have a TV show here called “Chopped” where chefs compete with prepared surprise ingredients. They have set time to make a delicious meal out of the stuff and winner gets $10.000. You could be a rich man. Good job.

4 Likes

@KGB that looks good. Well done on your achievement.

4 Likes

Good for you. I found cooking and making a godsend. Breaking a task down into parts and doing them with rests in between helps. I also make all our own bread.

3 Likes

What state was the kitchen in?

3 Likes

Erm I have OCD…

K xx

:wink: :polar_bear:

3 Likes

you can come clean my kitchen whenever you want :joy::joy:

3 Likes