Practicing for my new Uber job as a delivery guy

Yeah a long time ago I used to work night shifts as well. But after work I’d go home and go to bed.

We have gone shopping at midnight around Christmas to avoid the crash Which turn the supermarket into an adventure almost! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The calendar girls idea is less liable to end up with you in prison although you may end up with some explaining to you husband or family.

May may make some men very unhappy though for a short while.

2 Likes

Yes, I do have a way of scaring them off. I always thought it was my personality. Never really blamed my appearance. :nerd_face: :face_vomiting: :sob:

1 Like

I cannot believe that beauty is in this ey of the beholder and all that.

2 Likes

Yes it’s a lot more than skin deep

It is! I tell everyone it is the reason I watch British telly instead of Hollywood. Here they rarely have anyone, most especially ladies, over 30, or 110 pounds. Poor starving, over made, surgical miracle dolls with awesome dental work. My favorites are ‘real’ people. Penelope Wilton…absolutely beautiful, Bill Nighy, so awesome. Allan Rickman and Emma Thompson…just wow me.

2 Likes

Anne Reid and Julie walters.
Real people , fully agree with Hollywood being full of plastic people poor creatures. Glad I’m normal

2 Likes

Me, too. I think it makes them have more issues rather than fewer. And I just want to feed the poor things.

I’m a little more critical I just want to put a bag over their heads and hope they will vanish.