Photography - sharing hobbies and leisure

@Mrs5K I can never remember the official names of flowers, apparently Rhubarb and Custard is a Nemesia.

3 Likes

It is beautiful. I can never remember flower names either.

1 Like

@Strings and @Mrs5K, you both need to the Seek app on your phone, it’ll identify almost anything in nature, be it plants, bugs or wildlife. It’s great when you’re out for a walk, see a plant you that takes your fancy but don’t the name of it :grin:
It’s certainly useful for identifying what plants would work in your garden by checking out neighbours more established plants with it :wink:

Here’s a short youtube clip of how it works.

3 Likes

Fab thank you @EmeraldEyes i shall look that app up and maybe i’ll impress a few people with my knowledge :grin:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Great selection of photos.

1 Like

The cats look very comfy there :grin:

1 Like

And Don’t they just!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Some random stuff…

Caio
Simon

4 Likes

I bet that’s gonna be some kind of chariot/bicycle for your cat isn’t it :laughing:

2 Likes

Errrmmm

Nope

Garden cutting & branches shredder/ mulcher

Nice idea though

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

When you’re done can you come and do mine, roses really need deadheading and every time I’m free to do it, it’s raining :confounded: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I much preferred @EmeraldEyes suggestion of a chariot / bicycle for the cat :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

A selection of photographs from garden and during walks of the summer that never arrived (2024 Part 1).
Hydrangea
Mixed Flowers
Heron
Painted Lady Butterfly
Sunflower

2 Likes

A selection of photographs from garden and during walks of the summer that never arrived (2024 Part 2).
Common Darter Dragonfly
Common Teasel
Sycamore Moth Caterpillar

2 Likes

Some random shots

2 Likes

Fabulous photos. Loving all the colours xx

September on the patio

2 Likes

Beautiful photos & beautiful garden

1 Like

Thank you! Glastonbury Tor is on the horizon.

2 Likes