Our New Funnies Thread

That tickled me @HHilary :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Little Johhny wants a BMX bike, so he writes a letter to God. It read, Dear God, If Im good for one month will you get me a BMX bike? He folds it up and sets it on the foot of his bed.

While Johhny is lying there he decides one month is too long to be good, so he gets out of bed and tears up the letter. Johnny writes a second letter, Dear God, If Im good for one week will you get me a BMX bike? He folds the letter and sets it on the foot of his bed.

Thinking about the letter while trying to get to sleep, little Johnny decides one week is too long to try to be good. Johnny tears up the letter and writes a third one, Dear God, If Im good for one day will you get me a BMX bike? He puts the letter at the foot of his bed.

After thinking about this for a while, little Johnny jumps out of bed and climbs out his window. Johnny runs to the church and steals the statue of the Virgin Mary. When he returns home with the statue, Johnny wraps the statue in a blanket and shoves it under his bed. Johnny writes another letter: Dear God, if you want to see your mother again色

3 Likes

This was made for all of us who suffer from stroke fatigue :rofl:

1 Like

Little Susie watched her mother putting sausage in a skillet and asked, Mommy, why do you always cut the ends off the sausage before putting them in the skillet? Her mother replied, Thats the way my mother always cooked them. Youll have to ask her.

Susie runs over to her grandmother and asks, Grandma, why do you and mommy always cut the ends off the sausage before cooking them? Grandma replies, Thats the way my mother always cooked them. Youll have to ask her.

Susie runs into the living room and asks, Great-grandma? Why do you, grandma and my mother always cut the ends off the sausage before cooking them?

Great-grandma exclaims, Oh for goodness sake! Are they still using that tiny frying pan?

3 Likes

This is my sort of maze :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Youre a wicked woman @Mrs5K

lol