New years resolutions?

What New year’s resolutions have you?

I’m thinking about resolutions surrounding consistency of capability building exercises and spending more time doing stuff that isnt the forum

3 Likes

I’m not really a resolutions person but if I had one thing I need to do in the New Year it would be to find a way to gain some weight. Need to work on the how as nothing has worked so far :grin:

Happy New Year everyone.

3 Likes

I aim to further my watercolour technique. This is Leeds castle, painted yesterday with my non-dominant hand. Aside some students to take care of, I hope my sensation and proprioception continue filling out, so I’ll be really going for maximum effort with my physio and walking.

Happy New Year to all, Roland

8 Likes

Wow Roland @pando this is done with your non dominant hand :scream::scream: i’m in awe. What a talent.
Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Thank you, Ann,

Yes with my non-dominant hand at least for the moment. But not to neglect my right, I am writing out the alphabet 5 times with my right, but I have to look at it, or I don’t even know the pen touches the paper.

Have a Happy New Year, ciao, Roland

3 Likes

If you could do that with your non dominant hand Roland, how good were your paintings pre stroke ? as that is seriously impressive.
Happy new year to you.

Cheers
Nige

4 Likes

Thanks Nige,

They were better, but I’m still relatively new to watercolour as a medium.
Straight lines are proving to be really hard, but good art, I hope, is not all about doing a nice straight line. The main thing is that I like working at it. planning the next painting, and working out strategies and technique

Happy new year to you, ciao, Roland

2 Likes