Neuro Trac

Neuro Trac
Neuro Trac in action my hand doing more than I can get it to do

2 Likes

Hopefully in time your hand will be able to do those movements independently. Whats the name of your dog? Looks like hes watching the tele :grin:

1 Like

Are you using it on your leg also…for the foot curl?

Love your Labrador by the way :heart_eyes:

He is a Labrador called jack and loves nature programs lol spring watch or wild isle

2 Likes

Yes I did the leg after the hand making my toes curl up
The whole process is in the hope that the brain will get the message, nothing yet after 2 years of the hand it opens when I yawn

2 Likes

Jack looks adorable & very well behaved there.

1 Like

I do hope so but statistically not on my side

You know what they say about statistics…lies, damn lies & statistics :grin:

I do hope you are right but until it wakes up we are where we are.

Seriously :smiley: I know my right arm/hand want to join in when I do certain leg exercises, like I had cowboy electrician in my head rewired me wrongly :confounded: And half the time I feel I have two left hands :sweat_smile:

Tell me about it my left arm obstructs me in so many things and loves to Wack me in the groin at the drop of a hat, if it works again it will be a new life.

1 Like

Certainly feel I’m wired wrongly on the left side

1 Like

Yes all down to my patient wife’s training and persistence, he’s a lovely dog not malicious a bit over exuberant occasionally nothing more

1 Like

When I’m on here I tend to use the computer, so I’ve the keyboard and mouse.
The only trouble with the mouse is just to the right of the keyboard and my fingers tend to lose their dexterity and stiffen as my arm reaches for the mouse, so annoying :confounded: Dexterity is better if I keep my elbow tucked into my waist :roll_eyes: Maundering and mouse control of the mouse go out the window frequently as the fingers start to go a little ridged and start over clicking mouse buttons :confounded: So, that’s still a work in progress, but I love a challenge so persevere…mind you is there really alternative :laughing:

Sadly my left arm is more a dead weight and has been for nearly 3 years, my good lady exercises it every evening but apart from the reflex actions and making a fist when I walk anywhere it’s just useless.

1 Like