More car work

Tar spots and stone chips

7 Likes

great to be outdoors with nice blue sky

2 Likes

Yes I don’t need much excuse.

3 Likes

Looks like a brand new vehicle still on the showroom floor! We don’t take care of cars quite like that here.

3 Likes

Not new coming up for 5 years old but I am fanatical about keeping my asset in top condition, helps if we ever need to trade it in.

3 Likes

A lovely day to be outside by looks of it. You certainly look after your car well.

Yes thankfully the sun popped out to warm and dry need to do lacquer work and tar spot removal tomorrow after my blood tests for blood sugar levels.
They are checking my diabetes levels after the last good scores

2 Likes

Hope the blood test is ok. I think you said you’re watching your diet so i’m sure they will be. I have my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Thanks I’m hoping as I’ve been a good boy of late

3 Likes

@mrfrederickson Wax on Wax off, can’t help but think of the “Karate Kid”.
This would be great for my stiff right arm and hand.

2 Likes

Not the first person to make this observation

Just wish I had two arms working.

1 Like

That was one of my exercises for getting my arm to heal after a fall, It seemed to help with both the injury and the stiffness, tingling and cramping after stroke. We didn’t wash cars, but same motion on walls and cabinets.

Blood tests came back with a 45 on the blood sugar level was 48 before and 45 before that, seems I have to be below 40 for the doctors to label me not pre diabetic, what a seizure.

Never mind no joy on neuropathy pain relief , another day perhaps in the meantime soak up the pain and wait for my brain to fix.

2 Likes

I am still a one handed washer but hoping my left hand has some control when my brain decides I have a left side

2 Likes

@mrfrederickson good to see your levels are stable & you seem to be managing them well with your diet. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks a mixed view as not below the magic 40 score unfortunately

No you’re not yet but you’ve not crept into diabetic range either. If you can keep going hopefully you’ll be ok

My numbness in my left side is all that is holding me back in muscle use cold pain and overall feeling. It may be brain fix only so a long wait wish for better times

3 Likes