Into my third year post stroke and still here

I quite like the sound of my own voice. Sometimes it would be better if I piped down a bit.

What do you do when you are bursting to say something and it just won’t wait?

I’m certainly not an example for all to follow, but I do want to offer encouragement to those who find themselves on the same trail as me.

There is good reason to continue. Rest or strive, you’ll find you are going somewhere.

Here’s a link to a thread with one of my ongoing adventures. Perhaps you have something worth sharing. This, our online community, will listen. Let everyone know, how you are doing, what you are doing.

Becoming more out going and talkative has perhaps been a result of stroke, but Hilary, my wife, insists I’ve always been like this.

keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

@Bobbi i bet @HHilary doesn’t mind listening to your chatter at all really.

I’ve been around the forum since you joined & have followed your journey. You’ve come such a long way & I have no doubt you’ll keep progressing.

I can still recall your first venture up the stairs post stroke & also you showing us on zoom when your arm suddenly lifted.

Your prose always brings a smile & your progress should be a ray of hope to all.ghose starting out on their recovery path.

Here’s to many more improvements.

Ann

6 Likes

@Mrs5K @Bobbi I have learnt over the years to have selective deafness. But now I don’t need to select. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: :upside_down_face: :joy: :heart:

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin::grin: i think my hubby has selective hearing too :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes