Important: Essential maintenance on Sunday, 25th June

Thank you for your patience. We have successfully carried out maintenance work on the forum to keep it up to date.

2 Likes

oh my god, i can already feel the cold turkey - i’ll have to score some extra candesartan (or crack?) to tide me over :rofl:

7 Likes

You can do it, @SimonInEdinburgh!!

Believe in yourself GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

:relaxed: :relaxed: You can always rely on this forum to make you laugh :smiley: :grinning:

Keep up the good work everyone :clap:
Regards Sue

5 Likes

What am i going to do whilst my hubby has his Sunday afternoon snore :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

@Mrs5K

Killing time.
:dagger: :grinning: :bomb:

Peacefully . . .

Bake some baguettes and make a couple of bowls of soup.

Write a poem or a Haiku, even?

Keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :grinning: :alarm_clock:

@Bobbi His snores are too loud for it to be peaceful :rofl::rofl: i might just continue with some poems i’ve already started. :thinking:

1 Like

@Mrs5K
I’ve had the noise complaint made about me too.

How could such lovely fellas be accused of wanton disturbance in this way?

I am very hurt.

1 Like

Tee hee @Bobbi i’m sure any snores you emit are very melodic :grin::grin:

1 Like

@Bobbi sharppoke :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

I don’t like being poked. Hilary has a very dangerous finger.
It doesn’t take prisoners.

It looks very dangerous :grin:

1 Like

@AshleyTH
Maybe I’ve missed it but there’s obviously been an upgrade that affects the user interface ( at least I don’t think I’ve changed any configuration settings that would change the UX) im experiencing

are there some release notes? some explanation of what has been done? It wasn’t just invisible maintenance . An upgrade isn’t over until the user population is able to use the services and I’m left sitting near this morning trying to work out what a whole bunch of symbols and numbers and reorientation of the screen means for my usage patterns so some pointers in the right direction rather than spending the day searching the discourse forums would be welcome

@SimonInEdinburgh I will be putting some information about the changes later this morning, don’t worry.

2 Likes

Great thank you :slight_smile:

Maybe a banner to say user interface changed information here?

IT upgrades or something I’m used to but not all users on here are particularly IT savvy and this is already a difficult platform to use unannounced changes are disorienting and confusing if I’d been you knowning it was a user interface change how to made an announcement a week ago