Can anyone tell about any housing Association where I pay part and the local council the rest …

@HarDKnocK19 is this in relation to housing benefit or do you mean shared ownership?

I suspect every council area is different so you’d probably need to contact your local one.

1 Like

Just want to know if there’s a web site maybe that can help with different Association I can contact in London


Thank you very much I’ll call on Monday