Hello folks - Group welcome

Hello folks :grin:

Some of you have created a topic or post so the community has been alerted to your joining and some of you havent & that’s perfectly ok :slight_smile:

You all joined recently :slight_smile:

When we (the community) see you post for the first time we {I hope) say hello & welcome & often point out the Welcome post - click the blue text

But if you don’t post we don’t (didn’t?) have a thought through way of saying we are sorry you’ve had cause to join us but want to extend a welcome now you have.

The welcome post to say more about the journey we share…

We also get together viazoom on thursdays from 1pm UK time

Details in this topic
This post will automagically give timings in local time zones & updating dates
:slight_smile:

Caio
Simon

Ps bit of an experiment - hopefully the @'s work :crossed_fingers:
PPS they didn’t on 1st attempt ! So I’ll try again below…

9 Likes

@LMJ @ColinH @DJ11 @smeadows1975 @Caroline1983 @Lin21 @Djbarker @IanM @jal11 @Laidback

Trying to make the above “hello” relevant

5 Likes

@MrJeng @Martiage1989 @nsw72 @Reetus @Shelbo @claire57 @KivetonGuy @Helen53 @Ronwall @kat.m

And again - see the opening post of the thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@AJS2023 @Flo1 @Aud1 @Bibs @Pusscat @brendalunt7 @Joejoe37 @Ozscot @derek7323 @Sass

And continuing - see the 1st post in the thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@HeatherP @claire82 @nhp @Persistentd @ZoeSadd @Manchester12 @100gr @Trina @Trace57

See 1st post in thread for the context :slight_smile:

Caio Simon

4 Likes

Hi everyone.

Hope your all well.

Joe

6 Likes

HI @Joejoe37

How are you doing?

I’m just getting the mornign brain fog to clear and hope to sit in the garden later and enjoy some sunshine whilst waiting on hold for my insurance company who I need to chase!!

Stay cool

Kieran

:polar_bear: :wink:

2 Likes

Alright mate. Lashing with rain here. Went to see the dentist for an appointment. Tired today. Takes about an hour to wake up. Stiff and on new sleeping pills.

Regards mate

5 Likes

Sound like my kind of normal day :rofl: :rofl:

Hope you find something fun to do today!

K

:polar_bear: :wink:

3 Likes

Hi folk - the opening post of this topic explains… Scroll up or (Hello folks - Group welcome)

You’ve all joined since I wrote it :slight_smile: @Mtnlady1291 @j.p.mac @mitzcilla @MarkG @Scoutieboy @ValD @ashleyhk38 @Sheepy1 @sarsienic @Mikedob

1 Like

Hi folk - the opening post of this topic explains… Scroll up or (Hello folks - Group welcome)

@Geoff1970 @Emyr @MIKEYD441

1 Like

Hi folk
The opening post of this topic explains… Scroll up

(Or click here to jump straight to it)

@nicbroadmayne @Buttons @Mags2 @cuddyhung @Noel @Luci

1 Like

Thank you, SimonInEdinburgh😁
I’ve been lurking on here for a few months now and this is my first post. I’ll write more another time but want to say, right now, that I’m grateful for this forum which is full of encouragement, loving kindness and humour for those of us who are only connected because we have all been affected by stroke in some way.

Looking forward to contributing and participating in the hope that our shared experiences and knowledge will help others who are on the same disconcerting journey.

Trace

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Trace, look forward to see you around here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your welcome @Trace57
Wow you joined in September before my enforced absence - and so the interrupt in these welcomes -

I’m glad to see you’ve been reading (1,000 posts!) That is the best way to get some orientation :slight_smile:

Look forward to ‘chatting’ more

Simon

2 Likes