Having fun

Not posted for a while, been busy moving house, working, getting our youngest son sorted for Uni, and working hard on my recovery.

This was yesterdays physio session.

How is everyone doing?

The question mark is helpful but in the wrong place i think.

@AshleyTH im trying to add a video - is this possible?

7 Likes

@TRFCANDY53

You canā€™t directly upload and run video files on this forum.
You could make yourself a YouTube account, post your video up there, then put a link to it here for all to see,
:+1:
just ask if you need more info, Iā€™m happy to help

Keep on keepinā€™ on
:movie_camera: :grinning: :clapper:

3 Likes

@TRFCANDY53

Good luck! Iā€™m looking forward to seeing your offering.
:grinning:

2 Likes

So great to ā€˜seeā€™ you again!!! you have been missed. I hope you will figure out how to share your video. I would share one the same way I share a photo. I do also have a couple of YouTube channels, thanks to my grandson. I had not thought of sharing from them, though.

2 Likes

Hi @TRFCANDY53, @AshleyTH doesnā€™t work with the team that manages the forum any more. Youā€™ve just got myself (Clement) and @CommunityAdmin. Iā€™m the one thatā€™s been tinkering with the question mark and Iā€™m still trying to get it to play well in the Discourse app. It seems to be OK on desktop and just out of the way on mobile but let me know if it looks different for you.
Cheers,
Clement

3 Likes

No Clement the question mark is still the pain imho :frowning:

It would be useful if the page it went too gave some indication of the fact that the context is entirely changed and it would be useful if when you get to it because you canā€™t avoid the question mark you could actually shut that web page so one can get back to the forum Which is now underneath it and inaccessible

It might also be quite interesting if you instrumented that page with a record to see if anybody had actually clicked on it from the forum to answer any questions?
My guess is that people who ask questions in the forum donā€™t look on my stroke guide website for the information before or after but maybe they do click it thinking that it will give help on how to use the forum - which it doesnā€™t.

What use case do you think it addresses? As a what I want a ā€œ?ā€ So I can what

2Ā¢

3 Likes