Feeling of unwell

I am completely blind in my right eye which is not easy but with the glasses I got meant I could drive but I have to be careful as my judgement is not so
Good on distances also need to
Turn my head a lot more to right to compensate x I only do little trips out as not so confident and not tempted motorways even though passed tests ect

5 Likes

I also position car a little differently on junctions ect

4 Likes

@cassie I have Hemonopia left half of each eye lost, is your vision loss just one eye? Did you get your license back through exceptional circumstances? Are you based in the UK? Thatā€™s great news you could return to driving sorry too many questions x

3 Likes

Hi.i had a stroke 3years ago and at first recovered well but about 11 months after i began to feel poorly and i felt like i was going to faint or pass out even when i were sitting down sometimes only when i was sitting down,i got checked at the doctors ,they couldnt find anything wrong and eventually maybe 3months it went.so i just think it was maybe my brain trying to re balance and mend its self,i havent had it since so hopefully yours doesnā€™t last too long.but do tell docs and get a check to be sure.Best Wishes Bernadette.

5 Likes

Thank you. I just get it maybe 2 or 3 days a week for 10 mins or so. Its just so unsettling. Hope it sorts itself out soon.
Take care.

3 Likes

Sounds very simillar to mine,it was very infrequent and some days nothing then another day iā€™d get it then maybe not for a week then it would happen againā€¦but touch wood it hasnā€™t come back so i do think it was just brain cells getting sttled into new patterns,who knows? iā€™m still here wā€™ere survivors so keep fighting .x

4 Likes

I wish the consultants etc would have mentioned it.
Take care.

2 Likes

I have similar symptoms but also had them before my stroke. I suspect mine are related to low sugar as a chocolate bar and a sit down seems to help

3 Likes

Sorry not sure I replied to this , I lost complete sight in right eye which will not return , I bought special glasses to help with seeing further to right side with left eye !
Speak to opticians as dvla sent me for tests to see if I could see well enough and I managed to pass , I know if left eye deteriorates I may not be able to but just taking a day at a time xx
Hope this helps

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great news glad it went well, what kind of glasses did they give you? X

2 Likes