Favourite YouTube channels

I know there’s topice on here about tv, but wondering what everyone watch on YouTube?
Since my stroke last June I’ve really got into some fascinating channels ( some perhaps a little morbid but still great to watch

Hollywood Graveyard - Host Arthur Dark takes you to the graves/resting places of very famous people with great and respectful insight into their lives

Unusual things with Paul- similar to above, but based in the UK and only does 1 person per episode, so usually about 20 mins long as opposed to anything up to an hour long for Hollywood Graveyard

Walk with me Tim- Norfolk based Tim first started walking round deserted Norfolk seaside resorts during covid lockdowns but now visits
som of the best and worst rated hotels all overthe UK amongst other things.

Grave visitations and Serenity sue- Irish based couple who explore really old cemeteries and graveyards
I also enjoy watching live webcams from all over the UK, one in particular at moment is called live webcams tour from someone called webcam Greece
My mates think I’m bonkers but they’re just a change from watching some of the rubbish on tv at times

Joey :+1::nerd_face:

3 Likes

I seem to watch how to crochet things I want create.I can spend hrs well, I have got time on my :raised_hand: :open_hands:

1 Like

I tend to listen to random music on youtube rather than watch anything.

2 Likes

I watch loads of dog related reels and channels on facebook, Strider the German Shepherd, The Husky Moon and Team Casp…aling with The Dodo.

Plus on YouTube my sons have their own channels so like a good Dad i watch theirs snd their mates too.

If you like aviation or rollercoasters let me know…

3 Likes

Loving all things presidential in the USA . I watch on Y/tube Fox News … Redacted News forum Benny Johnson all 3 channels who are clearly Trump lovers who Destroy Joe Biden the supposed. ( Resident) in the W/house it’s bubble gum for the eyes nothing like the stiff upper lip BBC or Sky news . :smiley:

1 Like

I watch a lot of putty exercises for the hand and to get better dexterity

1 Like

Only ever flown once ( made my arms ache​:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) I do enjoy watching live from various airports though from the likes of speedbird tv and pov videos from roller coasters I’ve been on in the past

I I love how you watch something then it gives you suggestions for other things. I watch so much random stuff through YouTube on our TV. I drive my wife and kids mad cos they can’t believe the things I watch at times :grin:
I

2 Likes

My grandson lives with me and has his own channel, also, and has built channels of our cat, our dog, his mom and two for me. He hopes to be a star…don’t they all, but he is doing well at it. He only gets upset when his mom’s animal shorts get more views than his channel. It doesn’t happen often, but hey, it’s the internet. Everyone loves cats on the internet. ; ) hope I run across your sons, I will follow them.

3 Likes