Energy Enhancement System

Hi folks
Has anyone tried EES?
I can’t explain it but its a powerful form of energy healing not via a person but a bank of computers. Seems counter intuitive but i can feel a lot while i’m there. Also very deep relaxation afterwards and some pain relief. Not improved the neuropathy yet but i guess will take more sessions. There aren’t many of these systems in UK , am very blessed there is one half a mile away, nr Penzance. They have had good results for stroke survivors in the US.
Will keeep you posted.
Blessings
Valerie

4 Likes

Is that electrical stimulation ? I can’t find anything on the internet under EES.

2 Likes

No. Very different. it’s vibrational healing. put in Energy Enhancement Systems.

3 Likes

Hi, I have never heard of EES but sounds very interesting and looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say. Always keen to look at alternative therapies.

Thank you for posting this.
Regards Sue

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of this. Be interested to hear how it works for you.

1 Like

I found plenty of references online from people offering it
But
It all sounds a bit “miracle solution (to everything) at bargain price” so I’d love to hear about it from a source with no hype & which I’ve more trust in like my peers here

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I have not heard of it, but if there were even a slight chance to enhance my energy, I would buy snake oil. Will be watching for further updates.

2 Likes

Hi

I found a link

I know nothing about it, but I have an open mind towards new therapies.

I do Qigong everyday, and that also deals with “life force” by training our body and mind to focus energy. I wonder if there is any sort of overlap with “scalar waves”?

Thx for the heads up,
Ciao, Roland

2 Likes

Have you ever tried Qigong, DeAnn?
Ciao, Roland

1 Like

Hi Roland and all the other people who are interested.
Here’s thevlink to the official site , ah phone won’t let me do it but it’s ees.com i believe.
Yes it does relate to qi gong and other modalities which enhance the body’s own energy system. I am a Reiki and Shiatsu practitioner and the sensations and subsequent feelings of relaxation are similar.
If anyone has a set up nearby i recommend trying.
Blessings
Valerie

3 Likes

Sorry, official site

1 Like

Yes. It has been a part of two other groups I have been associated with, Action for Happiness, and 7 Cups of Tea. I have only done a couple since being here…both at recommendation from you. I like it, or yoga, and meditations, however, my forgetful brain gets in the way. I know, I know, establish habits, and I have my habit tracker. February was okay, March I remembered most things, so a good month. April, I did not do well at all, and misplaced the tracker as well. May, so far, okay, but still haven’t found the tracker to mark it! SMH. This is one of the executive functions I have been working so hard to re-establish. Like everything else, going forward and backward, but not mastered.

2 Likes