Corrective Sight Prisms

Hi @mishraneha1808 just popped in to welcome you to the forum :people_hugging: I donā€™t have any experience of hemianopia so can help you there but I hope you find what you are looking through the other forum members.
I wish you and your husband well, where thereā€™s life thereā€™s hope, as the saying goes. In our case, stroke recovery can take a few years or many years. The more you live your life to the fullest after stroke, the greater the hope :wink:

2 Likes

Very well said. Our lives changed after my husbandā€™s stroke, everyday i try motivating him and all these inputs coming from you guys will definitely help me giving more and positivity to him.

2 Likes

@mishraneha1808 Hi & welcome to the community.

I have a prism fitted to my left lens but it is for convergence insufficiency (i.e. double vision). I havenā€™t found it very helpful as i still get double vision. I think the peli one is meant to expand the field of vision - hopefully it will expand your husbands visual field enough so he can return to driving.

It took me a few weeks to get used to the prism but I donā€™t notice itā€™s there anymore.

Good luck x

3 Likes

Thanks for your inputs!

1 Like