Christmas updates

Just wanted to update people It’s been a while since I’ve been on this last summer! I am still about the same but been exercising on my bike at home and have increased my stamina but still having brain fog about 7 months after my stroke. Neuropathy seems to be changing and getting better so maybe that’s a good sign on my brain fog! I hope everyone has progressed positively! And hope all have a great Christmas planned over the pond! I love watching British Christmas movies! One of my favorite and most moving I would say is The Last Christmas as well as love actually! I will be watching them again when my daughters come down from north of where I live in Colorado for Christmas! To all Have a great, Happy and Merry Christmas! :evergreen_tree::snowflake:

4 Likes

@Mikedob good to hear some things are improving for you. Long may it continue.

I too like Love Actually & may just find a moment to watch it over Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Best wishes

Ann

3 Likes

Thank you Ann,
Very good to hear from you!
Yes love actually movie has some good laughs in it! How are things going for you It’s been a while since I have gotten on here!
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Mikedob

Howdy stranger. It is good to see you back and bearing glad tidings too. Thanks for sharing your good news it brightens the place up.

:heart:

I’ll wish you Seasons Greetings, have a merry one, and best wishes as you find your way into the future.

:partying_face:

keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

I agree re Love Actually. Not a Christmas movie but I love Notting Hill as well that is hilarious in places.

I’m doing ok thanks for asking. Looking forward to more improvements next year.

Happy Christmas :mrs_claus:

2 Likes

Thanks Bobbi,
Good to see your face again You’re always an encouragement here on this forum! You have a Merry Christmas too!
:snowman_with_snow::snowflake::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hi Ann,
I think I’ve seen that one also but I haven’t watched it yet so I need to put Nottingham on my list!
:snowman_with_snow::heart:

2 Likes