Bobbi's Blog edition 6 -- published and out now -- Happy New Year!

Here it is again, straight from my notepad.

I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy this small offering.
More one finger left hand typing and finally ready to be seen.
Here is my sixth piece of writing.
It is now out there.

Click the link in blue below to see this latest stuff, written by myself.

the Bobbi Blog 6

Many thanks to Alex and all you others, for your much appreciated encouragement.

Those words of support I have received have been a real motivator.

Also, I want say this,

I’ve enjoyed producing this sixth episode of the Blog, but without ‘you lot’ who share Your Forum with me I’d not have had a direction or a purpose.

I always look forward to reading what you have to say as we share our stories in this our Online Community Forum.

In case you are late to the party,
and want to take a look,
here are links to my other Blog posts:

the Bobbi Blog 1

the Bobbi Blog 2

the Bobbi Blog 3

the Bobbi Blog 4

the Bobbi Blog 5

Keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :grinning: :+1:

comments on the bottom are very welcome
(that does conjure an image, I know)

7 Likes

@Bobbi A message of hope which we fellow survivors can understand. We can also relate to your pride and thanks to others for help in your personal achievements over the past year. Each of us has our own personal list of meaningful milestones on our journey to recovery and sharing those achievements can be a great help to others who may sometimes doubt their ability to overcome the obstacles in their path. Thank you Bobbi for your inspirational and often very amusing writing, Keep on keepin’ on.

4 Likes

@Bobbi as you know i’ve been on this journey for a similar time to you. I have seen the progress you have made on the long & winding stroke path. You have come so far & you inspire me to keep going when i have my frustrating & down moments.

I was most thrilled to read that you will be enjoying a social occasion in the near future. I hope this is a great occasion for you & that it leads to many more for you.

Take care x

3 Likes

Thanks to you both, @Strings @Mrs5K encouragement like that is both inspiring and very welcome.

I think we all have something to offer and plucking up the courage to share is very much to be cheered. We are, between ourselves, building the world in which we live.

keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :grin: :+1:

3 Likes