Bobbi Blog - link to the latest

Bobbi’s Blog 2

More unashamed self-promotion.

Sometimes you just gotta blow your own trumpet.
It was suggested to me that I should write another Blog post.

My laptop keyboard is red hot after all the one finger typing, but here is my second offering. Love it or hate it, it is now out there.

So click on the link in blue below to read the word, written by yours truly.

the Bobbi Blog 2

Many thanks to Alex, Clement and others, for their encouragement.

I truly appreciate the words of support I have received from everyone, you have been a real motivator.

Also, I must say this,
I’ve enjoyed producing this second episode of the Blog, but without ‘you lot’ who share your forum with me I’d not have had a direction or a purpose. As always I look forward to what you have to say as we share our stories on the My Stroke Guide forum.

Keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for your patience, the Bobbi Blog is now live, follow the link in the post above.

I’m adding a bit more here, having read through things said in some of the posts below.

Your comments are uplifting and give me encouragement. This stroke thing is quite a challenge to have to deal with but mutual support of the kind that can be found on this forum can and does make a big difference.

I’m sure I am not the only one here grateful for the pat on the back and kind word that this forum provides. So thank you to you all for being who you are and doing what you do.

Keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

All the build up… what time??? I’ll set a timer

Better be good :polar_bear: :wink:

Although I have no doubts and that was a joke x

1st one was :wink:

2 Likes

@KGB

what you doing up lad? its past yer bed-time.

1 Like

@bobbi

I was in bed early last night!!

Making bread at 4.30am old timer?!?

K

:polar_bear: :wink:

1 Like

Excellent and well worded and asks questions. I like it. On a par with blog 1.

One small minor thing that most people won’t even have thought about… - could have done with a polar bear or two… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

K

1 Like

@KGB

its too late, I’m sorry - the blog has already left the blog station
but I can post a little cuteness here:

will this do?

1 Like

@Bobbi

:rofl: :rofl:

Thank you.

Mini Polars and Polars say that’s a good one!! it’s not snowing but they tried!!

1 Like

A great read again @Bobbi you always make me smile with your musings. I look forward to blog no 3

2 Likes

@Mrs5K
I’m glad you enjoyed it, I hope to post again so keep an eye out for the next edition.
Thank you for your support, it is very welcome.

3 Likes

Well done Bobbi, keep them blogs a-rollin’ :grin:

2 Likes

Well done Bobbi👏 another great post. Always enjoy your stories, thank you for sharing and keep them coming.

Regards
Sue

2 Likes