Zoom Cafe

It was really nice to meet everyone in the Zoom Cafe today!

5 Likes

Good to meet u 2

Hope you didn’t get too much grief from the boss

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I must apologise for bailing out in a hurry, but a visitor appeared out of the blue. I was going to contribute, and one thing I have found, which related to the “other conversations” , is that most of what I know about the day to day effects of the stroke, such as sensory overload, I have learned from the conversations within that group. NHS did a lot, but their brief was to get me back on my feet and out of the ward.

3 Likes

Ahhh
That explains it :slight_smile:

I wondered why you disappeared so quickly and I was gonna ask whether you were all right then my strokey brain didn’t enable me to remember.

There is a discussion going on in Make the most of this community? that reflects to value the community members gives to each other - independently of the channel about we use.

Glad you’re ok :slight_smile:
Glad our zoom gives us good support

Caio

3 Likes

Ah. I typed a message then left. Did the message disappear with me? Didn’t think of that at the time.

3 Likes

Hi @GeoffT just wanted to welcome you to the forum. We have met in the zoom cafe, though I’m not on very often at all. Look forward to seeing you around the forum :smile:

1 Like

@GeoffT
Frankly I don’t know I saw you arrive the conversation was rolling and then I went to say hi Jeff and you’d gone - I could go and look at the chat but…

@EmeraldEyes - and you’ve also seen Geoff in our off platform thread :slight_smile: he ends 1211

2 Likes

I’ve got him Simon thanks :smile: I’ve actually rustled up a list matching them up with their forum id which helps…a little…when I remember to look at it. There are still a few numbers I’m not sure of though.

2 Likes

Well let’s continue the conversation elsewhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes