This is worth a watch

If your new to this forum or perhaps have something that doesn’t work as you wish, may be this will help.
Imagining something works or just watching someone else who can move as you want to.
Can’t hurt to give it a go ? Well it might hurt, hope not

5 Likes

@Nigelglos thank you for sharing. Some food for thought there.

2 Likes

And on a different note Elyse is expecting… I I think it’s her first. I hope it doesn’t end or pause the stream of good stuff she puts out

3 Likes

Great video and thank you for sharing it. We were in lockdown during my recovery, and every day I went walking with my hubby and I’d always find myself watching how others walk, including my hubby. I suppose that was one advantage of being in lockdown at the time :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! The Dual Task exercises are what I am doing in Vestibular Therapy now. It is one of the areas I tend to avoid, as I fear falling yet again. It is working but not supposed to practice alone yet, although on both Zoom meetings this week I did it without thinking, carrying the Chromebook outdoors, getting a drink and walking at the same time. Probably worked so well because I wasn’t thinking about it.

4 Likes

Did you see the link to the falls session that different strokes videod on YouTube that I posted in the last short while?

4 Likes

I did Simon cheers.

On this one, my exercise today will be mainly watching some athletics…

2 Likes