Sunshine

I hope you all have some lovely sunshine. I am about to hang out the washing for the first time this year then I might eat lunch in the garden.

8 Likes

There’s nothing more satisfying than getting it all washed, dried and put away in one fell swoop. Leaves you so much more time to do other more fun stuff :smile:

4 Likes

The healing powers of sunshine are not to be underestimated !!
Roland

5 Likes

Its fantastic tosee the sunshine at long last. I put my washing our for the 1st time at the weekend but my neighbour lit a bonfire so i had to quickly retrieve it again…but still it was nice to actually hang it outside. After work today I got to spend some time sat outside too. Lovely xx

4 Likes

:sun_with_face: :sunny: Hi everyone the weather is glorious here in the Garden of England and like you have all said, sunshine is a great tonic and definitely puts a spring in your step (even those of us who struggle with our walking) :smile:.

Who would have thought that hanging your washing out could be so exciting :grinning:.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Regards Sue

4 Likes

I took the cover off the garden cable and chairs yesterday and I sat and had a coffee - it was warm but not too sunny. Yesterday virgin also reinstated our internet so today…

… With the sun shining I’ve been sat in the garden all morning with internet access and I did have a cup of coffee when I came out but that’s now empty so I think I’ll go and make another and then I’ll get on to all the plants that are sitting waiting to be put into the garden :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I am in my conservatory, Thinking about what to make for lunch. Have a great day…and a great weekend.

4 Likes

Thanx -: I made an ardenne pate sandwich with coleslaw couscous and multicoloured tomatoes and more coffee

Struggling to get the motivation to get on my hands and knees in the flower beds I hopefully by 1:00

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds delicous!!! I am gonna have liver! Which is kind od like pate uncooked! lol!! @SimonInEdinburgh I would just like to say thank you for being so encourging. I really apperciated in. I was feeling a bit down yesterday. I have interview for a job and didnt get it…BUT it was my first interview so as @Bobbi would say…Keep on keeping on
Have a great day everyone.

3 Likes

Well view it as practise for the next interview & there loss you won’t be lending your talents to their goals :slight_smile:

What sort of job are you going for? (What was your “really good job”¿)
I hope the ‘hours per week’ will match what youll cope with without fatigue :slight_smile: many folk find an incremental path helps.

Your welcome on the encouragement front - we all benefit from a little support

Enjoy your liver :slight_smile: yes an unprocessed form pate - & one of my wife’s favourites

Rather than keeping on keeping on I prefer that reflects a life is a journey with changes that I hope on balance are positive regression as hinted at by onwards and upwards

Caio
Simon

2 Likes