Pets (& spouces & fam?)

A thread to share pics of the rest of the ‘family’ :slight_smile:

We are currently staff to two cats. Beryl and Tyger. They even have there own IG page. The garden has sunny, permanent resting spots in the sun for many others who have been part of the family over the years

Tyger adopted us about 7 years ago. He’d come in overnight when the weather was bad. He took a year too not run when he heard noise in the house.

Now look at the brazen way he shares my pill taking water!

Beryl is an now senile old lady. Doweger of Under Foot is her other name

And Lea runs the show, holds everything together and is general good egg (and runs the SA Zoom Carers Cafe every other Thursday)
This was on a narrow boat with friends Oct. last year

One of the daught. & SIL when lea was in hospital this time last year

And a final one of our son who now lives in dubia - but this is the sea front in Leith

6 Likes

It was your floofy ball of fur and whiskers that prompted me to post our cats; then I thought “why not the rest of the fam !?”

So thnx for the inspiration :smile_cat:

2 Likes

@SimonInEdinburgh your putty cats look proper little characters. Your family photos made me smile too. :grin:

2 Likes

I agree we should all head out to movies

@Loshy fabulous family photos Loraine. I bet you’re very proud of them all.

45 years married is a fantastic achievement. Your hubby looks very smart in his uniform.

Xxx

2 Likes

Companions animals fish or cat or dog

2 Likes

Who has a Companion or pet

1 Like

@SimonInEdinburgh I just had to share that cute face with my daughter and now she wants to know what you did to upset her :rofl:

2 Likes

What your daughter did to cat

2 Likes

@EmeraldEyes
Upset who?
If you mean Beryl the Barrel I don’t actually remember but that face normally means that she was washing and tiger walked past or more probably ran past at the speed of wind and nearly took her whiskers off. She’s not very tolerant of the exuberance of youth. He’s not a youth anymore but he hasn’t lost that joy de vive

3 Likes

I haven’t got a pet to share :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face: if i manage to capture an image of our pheasant though i’ll share it :grin:

Will have to see if i can find a pic of hubby. They’re as rare as pics of me :rofl: xx

3 Likes

Unfortunately we don’t have any pets, even our pet gold fish died 2yrs ago. My daughter and I would love to have cats but my hubby is allergic :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

We have had a few neighbourhood cats try to adopt us but hubby has suffered every time. So now we just content ourselves with cute cat pics and funny cat videos on TikTok

2 Likes

This is our resident pheasant. He loves to sit on the wall outside our bedroom & let us know it’s his breakfast time. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I guess and I guess the spices* are shy?

*Is that the plural of spouse?

2 Likes

We are all a bit spicy at my house, but no spouses. Already showed off the pets, so here is the family.

daughter Kate, grandie Maxten

Daughters Kate and Lauren

3 Likes

Awwww lovely pics @DeAnn i bet you’re very proud of them all xx

2 Likes

i got to meet the lovely Hilary, also known as Bobbi’s pretend friend, or dungeon master. This is my lovely bunch, who care for me with so much patience and love. I hope everyone has a Hilary, or a Kate, Lauren, Max, Or Lorraine’s 45 year big guy…They just make life so wonderful.

3 Likes

And That’s Seconded :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You have a lovely smiling family! And the grandies! Oh how they bring joy! I want to steal your Missy and the flooring beneath her!

1 Like

@SimonInEdinburgh

Your Lea has the most beautiful smile! I hope she is feeling well and happy. I am now following beryl and tyger. I wasn’t sure what IP was until you shared. IP to me is an internet protocol address. Our animals have their own YouTube channels. T-Rex gets the most views and followers, because it is the internet which traditionally loves cats. Rocky’s antics are catching up, though. So happy to ‘meet’ your family.

1 Like