Our New Funnies Thread

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes
  1. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. “But why?” they asked, as they moved off. “because,” he said “I can’t stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.”
3 Likes

2 Likes

An old man wanted to plant his tomatoes

An old gentleman lived alone. He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament: “Dear Vincent, I am feeling pretty sad because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days. Love, Papa.”

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

“Dear Papa, Don’t dig up that garden. That’s where the bodies are buried. Love, Vinnie.”

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologised to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

“Dear Papa, Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.”

2 Likes

1 Like

@that’s fabulous :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Kid vs barber

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer. ‘This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it you.’ The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, ‘Which do you want, son?’ The boy takes the quarters and leaves. ‘What did I tell you?’ said the barber. ‘That kid never learns!’ Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. ‘Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?’ The boy licked his cone and replied, ‘Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!’

2 Likes

1 Like

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oh thats so true right now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Eclipse–Very cute.

1 Like