Landed a job

“the 2nd went into limp mode literally a mile from the house”

Love that - I will use that in future I hope you dont mind - the bus went into limp mode :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

So your concerns were for nothing in the end, I am so so pleased for you. This sounds like it’s going to be a great place to work, Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap::partying_face: :smile:

2 Likes

That’s great :slight_smile:

Yeah let’s not continue the techie talk. I’ll just say nostalgia is not what it used to be :slight_smile:

Ciao

Simon

1 Like

Well, I’ve done a full week and I’m chuffed beyond belief. The team of which I am a member is welcoming and very good humoured, and have made my week a very enjoyable one.

Many thanks to everyone on this forum for the advice and talking sense when I needed to hear/read it, and a special shout out to all the polar bears out there! :smile:

3 Likes

Did the stroke come up in conversation at all?
Or was that just your own sensitivity?

Think I’m going to start a " rights for penguins" movement. :rofl:

1 Like

Penguins are southern hemisphere / antarctic only. Polar bears are arctic.

I could not possibly say don’t start a rights for penguins movement.

But… Polars says he’s always wondered what a penguin tastes like and that they are pretty stupid (his words not mine!!)

:polar_bear: :wink:

Good @im72 glad to hear you had a good week!! Get back into it so you can help me with IT in a few days

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :polar_bear: :wink:

@im72 so pleased your first week went well & that everyone was really welcoming.

Here’s to week two.

1 Like