I’m on a roll 😂

I’ve bin feeling down about my progress but today with my physio I walked with my stick and to stop me looking down at my feet she held up cards with multiplication sums on for me to answer . I got them all right ! And my legs behaved . And just now I stood up from my armchair without having to push off with my good arm :smiley: I also realised today I can extend my weak arm forward … I cud reach for something :smiley:wat a rollercoaster we are all on xx

12 Likes

@christine2 wow I’m in awe. Multiplication sums & walking at same time. :scream::scream::scream: well done sounds like you’ve had a really positive day xx

2 Likes

Oh wow, how wonderful is that and your celebrating along side @SimonInEdinburgh with his current break through too.
So it’s a joint celebration :partying_face: :partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Don’t you just love these moments :laughing:

3 Likes

@christine2
Well done.
Great progress & the launch pad for the next achievements :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well done :clap: Just what you need when you’re feeling a bit low. Great positive things to work on. Always great to read about achievements large or small. I struggle with multiplication sitting in a chair let alone whilst walking at the same time :grinning: :smiley:.

Keep up the good work.

Regards Sue

2 Likes

@christine2 thats great steps, slowly slowly wins the race

1 Like

Thanku all for your replies and encouragement :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::muscle:

2 Likes