FORUM GAMES - Word Play

Turn those NEGATIVES into positives

If you don’t TURN that pancake over, it might burn.
(By the way Mrs5K, I’m having some trouble with my computer, so if I’m gone now and then, that’s the reason. Guess I may have to buy a new computer. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh no hope you get the computer trouble sorted out.

TURN your frown upside down

Love it! Some say the softest pillow is a DOWN pillow, but I bet this little one would disagree.**

That moggy looks huge :grin:

What is the SOFTEST animal in the world? Could it be this Quora?

Might be. The WORLD has been drawn in lots of ways., many of them quite beautiful. Here’s one –

Here’s another.

I sort of prefer the following.

1 Like

This person has got the whole WORLD in their hands. I wonder what they will do with it :thinking:

HAND-me-down clothes are useful for parents, but I bet this kid would like to HAND them back up!

Oh yes I used to get all my sisters clothes. Used to becso happy if I got something new :grin::grin::grin:

Be a HAND that reaches out. Be a smile for those who have no reason to smile.

SMILE! :blush:

SMILing is infectious

The song says that if you :notes: CATCH a falling star, and put it in your pocket, love will come and tap you on the shoulder.

Put on your TAP dancing shoes & you’ll have loads of fun dancing the night away

Dogs don’t need DANCING shoes to DANCE!

DOGS are always happy to see their owners

Cats are HAPPY to see the people they own.

That is just the cutest cat i ever did see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Be HAPPY with what you have whilst working for what you want.

Sometimes it’s hard to know what you really WANT, and sometimes it’s very clear!

Oh I know which I want :rofl::rofl:

Sometimes things are as CLEAR as a bell

There was a time when BELL bottom pants were considered “high fashion”.

1 Like