Amazing Weekend

Hi Everyone, hope you are all keeping well. Just wanted to share my amazing weekend with you. Our daughter got married on Saturday and we’ve had the most amazing weekend :heart:

I was feeling quite down leading up to the wedding, knowing that I wouldn’t be able to participate like I would have done before my stroke (Mother of the Bride duties) :sweat_smile:, we stayed in 2 different hotels over the weekend and luckily everything went well without any problems.

I’m pleased to say that my daughter and my husband tried to make sure that they had covered all bases and with the help of the excellent staff at the wedding venue, everything went really well. I’m actually quute proud of my self, we encountered lots of different sets of stairs and terrains and I managed to stay quite calm and not let my nerves get the better of me :blush:

We are now getting ready to flying off to Spain for a week and are hoping that everything goes well there too.

Regards Sue

10 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter. I hope she really enjoyed the day and they have many happy years ahead of them. :partying_face::partying_face:

Sounds like you did amazingly well too. You should be rightly proud. :partying_face::partying_face:

Hope you have a fantastic holiday. I’m sure all will go smoothly. Enjoy the break & hopefully a nice rest to recover from all the activities of the weekend xx

3 Likes

Well done, sounds like the start of a lovely adventure, enjoy the tapas. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m pleased for you and hope you all have a great time.

keep on keepin’ on
:writing_hand: :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

Enjoy the sunshine and everything else :slight_smile:

Great achievement by you for what have been a challenging day and congrats to your daughter and their partner

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow I’m so happy for you all, congratulations to your daughter! :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like